„Dr Irena Eris Ladies’ Golf Cup”
29 – 30th of May 2023, Mazury Golf&CC
The Dr Irena Eris Ladies’ Golf Cup tournament is a tournament (hereinafter referred to as the “Tournament”) played under the auspices of the Polish Golf Union (hereinafter referred to as the “PZG”), with category I in the PZG ranking. The Tournament will be played on an 18-hole championship class course (Mazury Golf & Country Club) on 29 – 30 May 2023.
The organiser of the Tournament isG24 Group sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław at Żmigrodzka 244A, 51-131 Wrocław, entered in the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław , IX Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS no.: 0000222815, NIP: 8961379789, REGON: 933043872, share capital of: PLN 80,000.00.
The Organiser is the promisor of the prize within the meaning of Articles 919, 920 and 921 of the Act of 23 April 1964. – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended).
Polish Golf Ranking
- The tournament is played according to the Rules of Golf as approved by R & A Rules Ltd. and according to the rules approved by the Local Committee of the Tournament. All players and their assistant (caddies) are required to make compliance with the rules of golf labels under penalty of disqualification
- The Tournament have a first category in ranked PZG.
- The composition of the Tournament Committee consists of: Tournament Director, Pro of golf course, Club Director, chief referee.
Eligible to play in the tournament
- Female amateurs as defined in the R&A Rules of Golf Ltd
- players – members of the PZG with a current PZG HCP card as at 29 May 2023.
- players with a current HCP card issued by national golf associations/federations other than PZG, provided they have a current official HCP confirmation.
Priority for participation in the tournament shall be given to players with a lower handicap and, in the case of equal handicap, to players who have registered earlier for the tournament. In the event of a lower handicap, a female player will automatically advance on the entry list ahead of players with a higher handicap, but the handicap can only be lowered until 21 April 2023. The organiser reserves the right to reject an entry without stating the reason.
Applications and qualifications
- Entries for the Tournament are accepted from 21 March 2023 until 24 April 2023.
- Registration for the Tournament takes place exclusively via the website www.DrIrenaErisGolf.com. The person registering for the Tournament after clicking on the “sign up” button is redirected to the registration form available at www.golf-booking.com, which must be completed by him/her in order to register for the Tournament.
- The tournament is a maximum for 100 players and players with “wild cards”.
- Qualification for the tournament will be based on the increasing value of HCP (for the tournament will be qualified 100 players with the lowest handicap).
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to award 14 “wild cards” to the tournament.
- List of qualified and reserve players will be announced on the website www.DrIrenaErisGolf.com on 28th April 2023 r.
Registration and closing of the start list
- Players qualified for the tournament are required to register at the Tournament Centre at 7.30-10.00 on 29th of May, 2023. Registration may be in person or by phone: +48 696 445 687
- The official closing of the start list for the tournament will take place on 27th of May 2023 at 12.00 pm.
- The start list will be published on 28th of May 2023 at 1 p.m.
The tournament will be played over 36 holes in a format Stroke gross (classification carried out only for the lowest HCP group) and net Stableford 3/4 HCP. The overriding category is gross strokeplay. The MAXIMUM SCORE rule applies.
Rules of the game
The tournament is a two-day event played individually in the net stableford category with 3/4 HCP on 18 holes in four handicap groups. Handicap groups will be determined based on tournament entries and will be determined on a proportional basis so that each group has a similar number of players. In addition, a gross strokeplay category will be run for the lowest handicap group. The organiser reserves the right to change the hcp category before the start of the series.
- First 3 places in the net category in the three HCP groups.
- First 3 places in the gross category in the lowest HCP group.
The winners of the Dr Irena Eris Ladies Golf Cup tournament in the gross strokeplay category are awarded the following titles:
- I place – Champion of the Dr Irena Eris Ladies’ Golf Cup tournament
- II place – I Vice-mistress of the Dr Irena Eris Ladies’ Golf Cup Tournament
- III place – II Vice-mistress of the Dr Irena Eris Ladies’ Golf Cup tournament
- During the tournament, additional competitions “Nearest to the pin” and “Longest Drive” will be played on selected holes of the Mazury Golf & CC course. The winners of the above-mentioned competitions will be the players who will hit the ball closest to the hole or make the longest drive on a given hole.
- Prizes are not duplicated – the winners of the strokeplay category prizes cannot be the winners of the stableford categories at the same time, in which case the prize will be awarded to the next runner-up.
- In case of a tie for first place in the classification Strokeplay the gross first decide play-off in the “sudden death” after the end of the round essential, on holes set by the Tournament Committee at the time of announcement play-off.
- If play-off will be involved more than two players, play-off will continue until the emergence of a winner. The next will take place in the order of contestants falling off of play-off in such a way that the later a contestant was eliminated, the higher takes place.
- In the event that two or more players eliminated from the play-off after the same hole, on the occupied places determined by the higher gross result in the following order: the second round, the last 9, 6, 3, the last hole of the last round.
- In case of a tie for second place on the occupied places determined by the higher gross result in the following order: the second round, the last 9, 6, 3, the last hole of the last round.
- Places outside the top three will be awarded ex aequo.
- In case of equal results in the net category will be considered stableford net better results in the following order: the last round, the last 9, 6, 3, 1 holes (count-back rule).
Start time of the game (Rule 5.3)
The tournament will start at 9.30. The groups began playing at the same time from the holes No. 1 and No. 10 from the red tee.
The player must start on time, that is, she must be ready to play at the starting time and starting place set by the Committee. Penalty for violation of Rule 5.3a: disqualification, except in three cases:
- a competitor arrives at the starting place, ready to play, not more than five minutes after the scheduled time – in this case she receives a major penalty applied to the first hole,
- the athlete starts no more than five minutes before the scheduled time – in this case she receives a major penalty applied to the first hole,
- the Committee decides that extraordinary circumstances prevented the athlete from starting at the appointed time – in this case there is no violation of this rule and the athlete does not receive a penalty.
- Marker is obliged to write to each hole only the gross score of players, which is a marker and your own.
- The responsibility for providing correct and complete results and the submission of valid signatures on the cards bear player. Returning scorecards will be held at the Tournament Centre by a person appointed by the Tournament Committee within 15 minutes after the end of the round.
- If a competitor does not pass your card according to the above record, it may be disqualified, unless circumstances warrant waiving such penalty.
Delaying the game. Slow Play
- The Tournament Committee will determine the time that the group should play a hole, a round or part of it.
- Each group must retain its position in the course in relation to the preceding group. Group will be considered as not retaining its position (“out of position”) in the case where the time difference between the preceding group will be greater than the difference in the start time.
- The group, which exceeds the allowable time will be warned by the referee. If the next two holes, the group is still delayed or “out of position”, the group will be timed without re warning.
- Time to strike should not exceed: for the first group of athletes – 50 seconds on the approach shot, chip or putt and 40 seconds tee shot or hitting second, third or fourth players in the group. If any of the players exceeds this time, it will be considered as delaying the game and receive appropriate penalty from the referee.
- The penalty for delaying the game is:
- first offence: one penalty stroke,
- second offence: two penalty strokes,
- third offence: disqualification.
Suspension of play due to bad weather
If the Tournament Committee determines that for any reason the course is not suitable for playing, or that there are reasons to prevent the game, may order a temporary suspension of play or cancel the game and all the results of the round.
Suspension of play due to a dangerous situation (note to Reg. 6-8b)
- If play is suspended by the Tournament Committee due to an unsafe situation when players are between holes, they are not allowed to start play until the Tournament Committee resumes play.
- If players are in the process of playing a hole, they must stop play immediately and proceed in accordance with Reg. 5.7b.
- If the player does not stop play, she will be disqualified, unless the circumstances warrant a waiver of such a penalty (exception Rule 5.7b).
- Jeżeli zawodniczka nie przerwie gry, zostanie ona zdyskwalifikowana, chyba, że okoliczności dadzą podstawy do odstąpienia od takiej kary (wyjątek Reguła 5.7b).
- The signal to suspend the game will be the sound of a siren:
- Immediate discontinuation of the game: one long tone siren,
- interruption of the game: three consecutive siren signals
- Resumption of play: two short siren signals.
Distance measuring devices
In this tournament, a player may use electronic and optical distance measuring devices. If, during a regulation round, a player uses a distance measuring device to indicate or measure other parameters that may affect his/her game (e.g. slope, wind speed, etc.), is in violation of Rule 4.3a.
Golf carts (such Melex) and electric
- During a stipulated round are prohibited Wheelchair self-propelled type Golf cart.
- The penalty for breaking the rule – disqualification.
- Electric carts are allowed.
- Caddie can not be a professional player or a player who took part in the same tournament.
- In the case of junior caddy can not be a parent.
Each participant who taking part in a tournament agree to the processing of personal data * accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. (As amended) on the protection of personal data and on the terms set out therein in order to: marketing activities undertaken by the organizer, consisting of the shipping information and e-mails, and related golf tournament, sending commercial information electronically in accordance with art. 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On electronic services (Dz. U. of 2002., No. 144, item. 1204, as amended). Transmission magazines and advertising materials by the Organizer on their own or entities authorized for this type of action by the Organiser, the transfer of personal data for the needs of the participant Dr Irena Eris Group companies, in relation to the sending participant invitations to events organized by the Dr Irena Eris Group companies.
The participant also agrees to the free use of the image and likeness of film materials and photographs, and other, prepared by the company Cosmetic Laboratory of Dr Irena Eris Sp. o.o. and by its subsidiaries, as well as by companies associated with capital Cosmetic Laboratory of Dr Irena Eris Sp. o.o.
Tournament organizer reserves the right to change the category of handicap until 26th of May 2023.
Tournament Committee authorizes tournament players train between rounds.